Welcome to the home page for Brain Graph Project. Take a look at What's New in our web.
The following is a list of recent additions to our web.
Whenever we publish a paper, write a specification, submit a status report,
or add anything else to our web, we will put a notice here.
The most recent changes are listed first,
and each item is linked to the page with the updated content.
30 April 2014
30 October 2013
30 October 2013
20 October 2013
- The R package FWHVA
has been improved to extract the network topologies, such as mean degree, clustering coefficient and average shortest path from Sleep EEG time series.
10 Aug 2013
- A R package MDPE
has been implemented by C and R, which could be efficient used to
detect epileptonic Epileptogenic Focus in Intracranial EEG.
- A R package was built for efficient constructing a horizontal visibility graph,
you can download from FWHVA R package
1 May 2013s
- K-means algorithm was extend to multi-scale k-means algorithm and it was applied to identify the seizure..
01 Sep 2012
- A tools implemented in C++, you could donwload from here
18 July 2012
- One paper, "Analysing epileptic EEGs with a visibility graph algorithm" was publish 2012 5th International Conference on BioMedical Engineering and Informatics (BMEI 2012), it could be download from there http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=6513212
- A Fast Visibility Graph Algorithm was implemented
11 OCT 2011
- One paper was publish in in Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics vol. 15, pp. 1221-1228, 2011, the title is "Evaluating Functional Connectivity in Alcoholics Based on Maximal Weight Matching".
- A tool was implemented to analysis the synchronization on multi-channels EEG