Fast weighted horizontal visiblity algorithms (FWHVA)
Mapping a time series into a complex networks in linear time
You can test a short time series as follows
- Robustness agaist noise
- Constructing a graph in linear time
- Extract the mean degree, mean strengths in linear time
- Applied in classifying the epileptic EEG siganls
If you want to test on long time series, please install the R package as fellows.
Or the Matlab version can be download from FWHVA Matlab Demo.
- Download the R software for windows, please access
- Download the R package Windows version FWHVA 1.3.0, or Linux version FWHVA 1.3.0. you can access here download the old FWHVA R package
- Install the R and FWHVA R package
Relation functions: FWHVA, HVA, and getHVGAdjMatrix
- How to use these functions.
FWHVA(x) #return mean degree , mean strength, degree 2 distribution, and repeat time
getHVGAdjMatrix(x) # return the degree sequeence and strength sequence
Here is a more complex ap plication for detect the chaos signals with FWHVA, PSD, and Sample Entropy get_Figure5.r
If you meet some probelms on downloading or runing, please send an email to me Guohun.Zhu at usq.edu.au or zhuguohun at 163.com with your questions, I will give your feedback as soon as possible.